$75 / 1 hour – Great massage if you are on the run, during lunch or in between appointments. The hour will give you a sample of my touch and passion for massage. Good to address one side of the body, either whole rear or front of your body. Or we can take specific areas that are causing you ache, pain or tension and find away to solve the problem with special dedicated and nurturing touch.

$105 / 90 minutes; $180/ 2 hours – Recommended longer massages are incredibly blissful. I have a very organic flow that combines all my training as well as my nurturing and spiritual kindness. The strokes are long and connected and blended to take you into a dream state.

$220 / 2.5 hours; $245 / 3 hours – If you just can’t get enough of my touch and want to be pampered with a seeming endless massage, I am open to offering you that unique experience. Many wonder, what all I can do in this long massage. I have training in Acupressure, Ayurvedic, Esalen, Lomi Lomi, Thai, Swedish, Sports, Shiatsu and Prenatal,

You will not feel rushed because I will pay endless amount of time pampering your body like we all deserve to be touched.

Comments

  1. That was awesome! Probably one of the more interesting reads in awhile.



    Cool Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts